Thursday 5 May 2011

FL Homecoming Brunch Party

Assalamualaikum =)

I have always wanted to throw a beautiful private party at home. Attend by several close friends, decorate with fresh flowers, pastel color desserts & succulent food serve in opulent dinnerware. Jadi on the 1st of May, I finally had my wish granted! Terima kasih to my beautiful mom for masakkan rendang ayam, kuah lodeh, sambal udang & nasi impit as the main course! 

For desserts, ada pau which I bought at Giant haha! Ada popia & tiramisu yang dibuat oleh ever gorgeous me(muntah), ada chocolate & cupcakes yang disponsor oleh gadis-gadis cantik (nanti I up entry!). I invited Datin, Hanani, Ema, Maria & Aza. Aza was my junior back in secondary school and we are close friends until now, Hanani is my bestfriend since we were 10, Datin is my bestfriend since we were 13 and Ema, we went to the same SBP, matrix, U and we were housemates back in Bandung. As for Maria, she's like a sister to me since I dont have any sister & obviously because she's my older brother's gf hehe.

I bought the carnations from Hindu's temple sebab murah wakaka. Kalau beli dekat florist of course la they will charge you mahal kan? So disebabkan itu, 1 batang yang ada banyak2 bunga only cost me RM1.20. I spent less than RM10 for the flowers =')



























It was beautiful. Makan-makan sambil catch up kawan-kawan punya latest updates + gossip sikit-sikit! Nanti I dah clinical & later on jadi doctor tak tau lah I ada chance lagi tak nak buat macam ni. Oh ya perasan tak yang Aza tiada dalam gambar? Sobs, Aza tak cuti lagi. Doorgift untuk Aza ada tersimpan dengan rapi dalam bilik.

Sorry gambar this time sangat besar, kalau kecik nanti dia nampak macam banyak noise. Tak lawa. Harap blog ni tak berat & tak menyusahkan korang semua. Gomenne!

p/s: ah ini bukan carnations. ini adalah chrysanthemum. thanks! sy noob lol.
Thank you for reading this entry !

No comments:

Post a Comment