Sunday 18 October 2009

New Template

Hi readers!

This entry should be very brief.
Anyway, as you can see I've change my template because i got bored with the old one. The new one is more cute and colourful but then everything has its own pros and cons.

Of course, i have trouble editing this template (as always). Well as you can clearly see, the top margin of this blog is written with 'BLOG TITLE HERE'.
Oh this thing is so much annoying. I tried to change the HTML code but i found nowhere. Does anyone knows how to get rid of this thing?
I have been sticking my eyes in front of my lappy for nearly 3 hours now and im surely not hoping for somemore =.=

Oh yeah i lost my shoutbox. Dont worry i'l' get the new one. Its free anyway. Also all of the links in my blog has been deleted automaticly.
PLEASE LEAVE YOUR BLOG URL SO THAT I CAN LINK YOUR BLOG BACK!! PLEASE A.S.A.P TAW TAW !!

Hit me if you ever encounter such problem like this.
Domoo Arigatou ne!
Tata

No comments:

Post a Comment