Sunday 4 October 2009

Heroes


Hello!

I will not be updating my blog as frequent as i did before.
I really need to brush up my so-called-lembab-mind for this upcoming exam. Oh god i dont wanna fail. I really have to put first thing first! NBSS is such a disaster for me. bla bla bla ok ok fullstop.

Well as i searched tru my bro's facebook,(gune account ema taw, cuz i dont have any facebook account, pathetic gler. muke jeh urban, mukabuku pon xde wahaha) eh pnjng pulak words dlm brackett neh. abaikan. haha i found this picture of my 4 heroes way back home.


Meet the 4 As (s)

Asfiq, Asri, Asfirdaus & Asfarhan


Aren't they cute? oh so cuteness! so cuteness!
*In denial mood* well I actually have to admit that my dad and my bros are kinda gudlooking though. Oh abg kalau kau tgh bace skng, ak taw mesti kau tgh poyo smbil menari-nari Dance Dance Revolution lagu Beethoven tande gembire. Tp xpela ak bagi kau peluang femes kat blog ak.

Haha also i found my old picture. I guess it was taken when i was form 4.
I think Im kinda comel (not going to use 'was comel' cuz I believe my cuteness never fade away concomitantly with time) hahahah


I was a basketballer with a good skin texture way back then
Okie thats all! Wish me luck people cuz Im gonna make my parents proud! (someday). Hey sile kagum bcuz I was an official basketball player for my school taw. Ha hbt x hbt x? I can do nice lay-up taw *muke berlagak*
Haha salam!

No comments:

Post a Comment