Thursday 17 March 2011

Away

Assalamualaikum.


She's currently away to prioritize her finals.


But before that, I would like to say hello to my new readers out there! Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii newwwwbiiieeeeee !!! Is my Hi long enough for you? Teehee. Also to my loyal readers, thanks for dropping by each day, thanks for leaving me comments & stuff. I really want to write long entries to feed your brains but lets just wait after the exam okay. Lemme do ma thang first sweety =) You guys take care & wait for me promiseee? Much love!


P/s : Until today, I have sat for 5 papers already. 3 papers, 1 lab, 1 SOCA & 1 OSCE to go! Errr still a long way kot.
P/s : Picture credit to CarlSamsudin. Fugly random editing by me haha! Ingat cantek lewwww tueeee gewwdikk. Haha!

Thank you for reading this entry !

No comments:

Post a Comment