Tuesday 28 September 2010

Rough time

Whenever I'm having a hard time, they will always pop up in my mind ...


The only parents I have in this world.....



 A place I call 'home'....



The greatest family Allah has given to me..


I always think that ignorance is a bliss. So I tend to ignore things rather than finding a solution. But at the end of the day, the accumulation of the burden I'm carrying right on my shoulder seems intolerable. Too heavy to hold, yet too heavy to let go.. I don't know... I seriously don't know what lingers on my mind right now. Its like too many things happen in just a split of time. And..... everything seems so wrong to me.. I need some strength... to endure these. I hope I can make it to the end.. I really hope.



'Reality is harsh. It can be cruel and ugly. Yet no matter how much we grieve over our environment and circumstances nothing will change. What is important is not to be defeated, to forge ahead bravely. If we do this, a path will open before us.'



Thank you for reading this entry !

No comments:

Post a Comment