Wednesday 4 November 2009

Engkau ni hemsemlah..

Hi there~
FYI, i only have 1 abg in my family. Everybody in the family calls him abg, i mean my parents too. But my mom used to address my dad with the same panggilan. Biaselahkan seorng istri panggil hubby die abg. Ive jump to a conclusion. If mom calls my dad abg, and my dad calls my abg, abg then yang pling hebat sekarang ialah Asfirdaus. Jadi family tree sepatutnya dimulakan dgn Asfirdaus, langkau 1 baris ayah & ibu, langkau 1 baris lg aku, han dan asfiq. Bawah sekali bibik. Comel je bibik nak interframe =)


yang baju putih. yang baju putih tu.


Well..i guess somebody out there ade yang xpuas hati dgn abg aku..Ok my bro ade comment kat my blog, he was actually trying to make me calm and ignore all those haters..but then came another anonymous yang serang my bro direct. omg. and out of topic. I guess the anonymous was a she. She mentioned bout his previous relationship which, i know nothing bout it.


My point of view is..let bygones be bygones..maybe there used to be some disagreement in the past. But we should really move on leaving all those things behind. Ok i know i wasnt in your shoes, so i cant really figure out the real probs. But the fact is somebody tried to hurt the ONLY big bro that i have is simply unacceptable.

I'm sorry but please dont hurt him. I just cant bear with it..


My bro is currently dating this gurl named Maria Elena. She's drop dead gorgeous.
They put up great combination.
Im happy for both of you.


p/s : wish me luck!! next exam ni killer subject :( hey benci taw

No comments:

Post a Comment