Friday 13 November 2009

a brief one from me

si jawa & si pakistan jgn sedih aku xde haha


Hello there.
Its been a while since i did the last typing ayte :)
I got few stories to share but apparently I dont have strong motivations to do so. Yeah motivation is crucial, dont you think so? I deemed it helps you to become the 'good' & 'euphoria' side of yourself. Where which, you can control your mind to change the perception of negative things,to the other way around. Ok im talking shit. haha

Anyway, Im going back to my homeland in 8 hours from now.
Im excited :)
owh perut i'm sorry u'll need extra hours processing the food once i reached home. But it wont be long honey, just for a week.

p/s: im going for a movie now byebye!
p/s: wey korang, aku dpt borak dgn dctor basic life support and die kate die nak ajar aku bahasa Tagalog since die study kat filipina. sile jeles hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment