Tuesday 13 January 2009

scooter + me + accident = rempit

me & my scoot after the accident



peace upon u readers!

my mom always remind me to be good to others. its lyk karma. what comes around goes around (luv dis song much!) as d story goes..today i met with an accidnt !

so ive been thinking..wht evil deed hv i done for the past few days? am i errant for being too talkative? or...mybe because i forgot to fast on the previous monday..or perhaps...i watched nabil's lu pkir la sendiri too often until i get too carried away! but dats does not makes any sense at all !

well, i woke up late today ( dats a natural human behavior i reckon ). grabbing just what my hands could reached for, i went to class with a skirt, wedges n my big big black heavy bag! very rare for me to put on skirt cuz i rde scooter u know. n yes not to forget, i stuffed my mouth with pieces of biscuits ( sorry,i hv gastritis guys ).

i was 10-15 mins late n hd no other option but to rempit. of skirt, wedges, big bags n biscuit i remp my moto. i nvr realised the 'gate' was locked. FYI, the way out was a slippery slope. 'baekk pny slope'. abruptly i break n the moto skidded. OMG! for the past 19 years i nvr came across this situation.

i hv 2 options. to fall with my scoot or without my scoot. evnthough i love my baby scoot much, ntah cmne i suddenly flew 'away' from it to save myself.

nobody was there at that moment. i dunno whether i should be happy or sad haha. i wont dare to angkt my scoot alone esp in skirt n wedges?? suddenly, a male friend approached & helpd me. die pon gigal gak a sbb licin kn hehe

despite of being cheerless, i tried to be happy konon xde bende ah haha. (tp mmg xde pape pon). so syukur Alhamdulilah my baby scoot n me was not hurt (not even a bruise ).

but then, i got my lesson learnt. next tyme, bwk scoot jgn rempit n jgn mkn biskot Hwa Tai hehe.


lu pkir la sendri~


honeykoyuki

No comments:

Post a Comment