Sunday 4 January 2009

same date?? whateve *_*

my-under-renovations house & my cat, tweety ! (she gotten so big now)

lovely gifts from my adorable bby!

hello again guys !


if u notice the date of my previous entry was exactly the same with this.
^___^ let me explain y.


its bcuz the previous entry was actly written on saturday,3jan. however the entry was posted at 0400 am. which means its already sunday,4jan.
but this entry is the REAL entry on sunday,4jan cuz im typing it now! (do i hv to be emotional anyway? haha). whateva~


so i woke up at 1030 today ( dont judge me by saying im lazy cuz i slept at 0630 okay, dats consider normal ! ) hehe so i read some of those thick books but somehow i ended up here ( meaning dat im lazy la hehe ).
nothing much to say act, i just wanna make a quick recap during my 1 week holiday in my hometown MALAYSIA~!



~*~*~*~ RECAPS OF MY HOLIDAY ~*~*~*~*

1. 20/dec : daddy bought a 2007 CLK 240 without telling me nything?? goshh i was totally shocked once saw him drove d so-called-batman car! another shock 4 me, my house was under renovations n again nobody told me bout dat *_*
2. 21/dec : i went out wif the best buddies ever, NurHanani !
3. 22/dec : spending the lovely day watching tv n playin wif my cutey lil bro, asfiq!
4. 23/dec : i went to date wif my baby hafiz at the mines~! we really hd a gud tyme together~ watching movies, purikura-ingg,having lunch n teatyme together!. he drove me home ^^
5. 24/dec : i went shoppin wif my mommy. omg! shes funny hehe
6. 25/dec : attended my close frens bday party, najahtol iyla! my baby fetched me. after the party, we dated at Jusco.
7. 26/dec : visit my kampung at bukit katil, melaka. they called me minah indon cis~!
8. 27/dec : again my baby fetched me & we attended my best buddy, emalina's open house. hee after that as usual, we dated at Jusco (again)
9. 28/dec : here i am ! back in bandung~~~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

evnthough the oliday was short but it gives me some great memories dat i can cherish tru out my lyf !!
above i included some pics!

tk cr guys. need to feed my empty stomach~ *_*


honeykoyuki

No comments:

Post a Comment