Monday 26 January 2009

need to do a lil sweeping ~

hi !
its been a long tyme since i posted the last entry >.<
i currently feel empty for no reason at all.
i whine on how slow the clock ticks. BUT time flies.
my mid-exam is just around the corner.
again, i hv no mood to revise.
but its a blessing that my schedule for this month is kind of laid back.
at least i can still wondering around without feeling the heavy burden that actually stuck on my shoulder.
~*~ i guess i should make few announcements ~*~
  • Happy 20th Birthday to Ameen , Qoka & F. !!!
  • Syukur alhamdulillah thank God for the 1st Sem result >.<
  • My lovely family are coming over on the 7th Feb !
  • i just befriended with Zaquan's friend

~and most important of all~

my baby is coming over on 27thJan!! he sure knows how to keep me happy all the tyme. cant wait to meet him!

honeykoyuki

No comments:

Post a Comment