Monday 16 February 2009

go swimming !

hi !


i woke up at 1030am (aftr a long tiring day).
actually i hd promised my gurlfrens to follow them to swim!
just wanna hv some fun after some stressful exam >.<

location : AL-Ma'soem Swimming Pool
time : 1330
description : all-women pool / not for unisex

i really could swim A BIT ! ( thnx to my boyfie! )
but i think i made myself looking real dumbass haha
i couldnt help but to drown & struggled in the water
mila & tety thanks for the coaching thing >.<
after all, i had a gud tyme!
we did some stupid videos, hooligan jumps, silly mjlah 'mangga' photoshoot & ate as if there's no tomorrow.

can't believe that we r all going to be DOCTORS??
aint my fault cuz doctors are MADE not BORN
but as for my childish attitude, i was BORN with it ^^


honeykoyuki

No comments:

Post a Comment